Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas, Motherfuckers


First off, let me say “Merry Christmas” to everyone.

I like saying “Merry Christmas” these days because I know full-well that the politically-correct term is officially “Happy Holidays”

Political Correctness is the Middle-Aged Kindergarten Teacher in the Holiday-Themed Sweater of the postmodern generation.

How willingly adults of my generation listen to the Middle-Aged Kindergarten Teacher in the Holiday-Themed Sweater.

We want to be raised by ourselves. Why? Because we no longer believe in God. Because we no longer believe in our parents. Because we no longer believe in individuality.

So we gladly welcome the Middle-Aged Kindergarten Teacher in the Holiday-Themed Sweater so she can remind us to say “Happy Holidays” and “don’t smoke within twenty feet of a business” and “N-word” and “please be sure to do your part to prevent climate change”.

The humanists have now become the goody-two-shoes Christians of our day. Persnickety little cunts.

“Merry Christmas, motherfuckers”.

I have not been writing as much lately as I have been living much more. I am glad to say that I am leaving Woodhaven, Queens in ten days and moving to Jersey City. It will be nice to be closer to Manhattan and to live among white people. I like white people. Especially white women.

I am a bit sad this Christmas season as I fear I will be alone. But if I just wait it out, it will all be over shortly.

But, again, I am exceedingly grateful to be moving into a new place. My life is improving slowly and it’s important for me not to forget this.